I need a custom module.

Here's an idea of what the module must be able to achieve, please approach me with quotes:

1. When creating account/login on whmcs use the client's logged in data (username, email and password) from Wordpress to create account/login. The client's account is created in one-click from the clients username, email and password from their wordpress account details.

Similar to cPanel Extended except only function of installing applications - without cPanel

Confirmation and Receipt of Order:

1. Install Apps e.g. Xenforo or softaculous apps e.g. MyBB, with the latest version available, to a webspace directory defined by the client. E.g. The client requests to have their app under the directory www.examplesite.com/apps/(my_clients_app_space) -- The webspace name must be available (not already created or contains and files) Also, the webspace name musn't be and of the restricted name e.g. 'admin', 'shop', etc.
  2. Have WHMCS set the Apps settings according to how the clients completes required fields e.g. 'Site Name': example, 'Board Name' and 'Board Email'.
  3. Have WHMCS set the installed App's admin username and password, and email to the clients username and password, and email, or randomly generate and have its details included in their welcome email or something to that effect.
  4. Create a database with the App's settings pointed to it.
  5. The Database name, username and password must be generated from the clients details e.g. Userid_Serviceid_DatabaseName for example (2_68_testdb)
  6. Submit custom database queries defined by the Admin to edit database tables / (settings) after the app has been installed and connected to the database.

Upon Cancellation / Withdrawal:

1. All of the client's services granted with this module must be removed i.e. :
  2. The Module must delete the app from the webspace.
  3. The database must be terminated with its account and username.

Welcome email with all of the clients relevant details.