Cpanel access failed!

magotech

OK, this is a really weird one. I have a web site hosted at Oledoinyo. I logged into Cpanel Yesterday. Today Attempts to log back into Cpanel were met with "The login is invalid".

I tried FTP and SSH with the same results,. To make a long story short: I can login to my Cpanel if I use a proxy service or I login from my work computer, but not using any other computer.

I've reset my cable modem and router: same issue. I don't think it's a virus as I can't SSH back to my web site from a second box (I get the same silly "Login is invalid" message).

I can get to my site just fine, it's only when I have to login does it not accept the credentials. Surprisingly, the main oledoinyo login to my account details works, just not Cpanel, FTP or SSH.

What might be the problem. Please help me!

Thanks in advance

Not really a WHMCS issue unless you are referring to logging in via the login to admin button on the servers page.   

The behavior makes me think you have an entry in your computer's hosts file pointing your computer to a different (older) address that just happens to also have cpanel. 

I would recommend to contact cpanel support directly.