whois from admin area is not working if I use a registrar module as Lookup Provider

Hello guys!,

I need a help about whois on admin area! I created a registrar module because I wanted my system to sell premium domains and the registrar module works perfectly and our clients can check the domain availability and also price change if is a premium domains or not! My problem is when I am on admin area and when I go on whois.php I get this error

InvalidArgumentException: Return must be an instance of \WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\ResultsList in /home/ujiajiris/my.ujiajiri.com/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/AbstractProvider.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ujiajiris/my.ujiajiri.com/go/whois.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\Provider\AbstractProvider->getSuggestions(Object(WHMCS\Domains\Domain))
#1 {main}

I know that my CheckAvailability function return an ArrayObject based collection of \WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\SearchResult results. and it works on client area! what could be the issue?!

Thank you in advance for your support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...