Customer Module, Add-on and Add-on

Hello,

Summary

The purpose of this topic is to find a professional developer that is able to develop a custom Add-on, module, and widget to my WHMCS site and hopefully continue to provide further development, improvement, and ideas in the near future. 

Description

I own a startup security business, I will be dealing with 100+ and maybe 500+ customers on a daily basis by providing them 24/7 security monitoring service. I'm wanting a custom Add-on, module, and widget created to help me to create additional features within my WHMCS to further improve my business development and accessibility to customer information

Some of the features I have in mind are:

Contract Feature

• contract details in full  (start date, end date, months left, payment per month, next payment in () days, buyout total cost and more if you can think of more)
  • attachment ability to attach every customer's contract to their file and be able to view it also within the same section. 
  • I have a fully custom contract containing the terms & conditions of the service as well as the initial part for all the customers details in a Word Document, if I can somehow be able to have a default empty version of this contract on every newly created customer so that when I register them at their house, I can give them my Tablet and they can fill out their contract in front of me. Then I can simply click on SAVE and it would be added to their account. DONE.

Product & Services Feature

• Although WHMCS has it's own Products & Services feature but it is primarily created for hosting/domains and I can't seem to be able to implement my business needs into this system. 
  • I offer my customers a 24/7 security service which entails selling them an alarm system. I want to be able to track what product every single customer has and also when they have purchased it and when it was installed. It would be much better to integrate some like the below so that I can manually enter these as it would be much easier than going through the whole adding product & service.

image.png.122bf8e7699d5ffdbabca09320010d89.png

Client Wiget Feature

• On my Admin Dashboard, I want the ability to see all my customers in a single table containing all the important fields, including the once mentioned in the contract feature (above), as columns. This feature should be good enough so that I can simply have it opened in my office 24/7 and it would self-update with the latest details SPECIFICALLY once relate to billing & contract. I want to be able to add fields to this dashbaord widget such as a new column, but to do that, I guess you would have to give me the ability to create a new field for the customers file so that I can place the data there in the first place before It can be automatically captured directly to the board.
  • While it's showing this information at once in the dashboard, with all my customer's names being on the first column, I want to be able to search specific customers and if I want more details of a specific customer such as orders, invoices, quotes, Product & Services in use, I want to be able to click that customer and it should give me an in-browser popup screen (on the same page) showing me that information, If I click outside the popup screen it will minimize back.

Conclusion

This is obviously not a small project however, I wouldn't call it major, especially if you're already a fully fledged programmer.

To be considered for this job please do the below:

• kindly reply back with your $ offer so that I can shop around to determine the cheapest
  • Kindly reply back with ETA of project completion (after I've given you all the data in detail)
  • Also if you can include years of experience as a programmer and other projects you've done, it will make it easier for us to do business and possibly give you a better chance to get the job.