After WHMCS 7.6.2 patch my customisation of PDF is not used

ditto

After I updated from WHMCS 7.6.1 to 7.6.2 my customised PDF invoice lost all of the custom edits I have in portal/invoicepdf.tpl (yes, I still use the old portal theme).

I see in the release notest https://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.6.2_Release_Notes that this related library is updated:

"tecnickcom/tcpdf: 6.2.17 to 6.2.26"

However under "Security" this is listed:

"CORE-12853 - Update TCPDF to 6.2.22"

So I don't think it is a good idea to rollback the library update to temporary fix my problem.

Does anyone have any information about how I am suppused write my  edits in portal/invoicepdf.tpl in WHMCS 7.6.2 so that they work the same way as in WHMCS 7.6.1?

The problem was not with the new libraries. I solved the problem by deleting the "Six" template, then my custom portal/invoicepdf.tpl works correct again!

So there is a bug in WHMCS 7.6.2, when you are using "portal" theme, it does not use portal/invoicepdf.tpl but instead WHMCS use the .tpl from "six".

19 hours ago, ditto said:

After I updated from WHMCS 7.6.1 to 7.6.2 my customised PDF invoice lost all of the custom edits I have in portal/invoicepdf.tpl (yes, I still use the old portal theme).

i'm surprised any version of portal is still working 100%, though I can see how customised it is, so that may be the reason as it's probably not attempting to work with any of the newer features.