WHMCS 7.7 Ultra Slow

Hello WHMCS Community,

Previously we were running, WHCMS 7.6 the system was operating like normal, then we upgraded to WHMCS 7.7 after it was released, then came a massive list of problems. Our WHMCS client area and Admin area takes forever to load in. I have spoken to WHMCS via multiple tickets and the server is to blame and our modules and templates. We have even updated all our add ons and modules and templates for WHMCS 7.7.

WHMCS *Ticket Reply Staff 

WHMCS is a fairly lightweight PHP & MySQL software. While it has a large amount of features in it, it's only running such features when called upon by a user, thus the resources that it requires and uses are provided by the server itself. It's common that additional hooks & addons can make WHMCS slower than desired. I would recommend disabling any that are installed and see if that helps. If it does, I would recommend re-enabling them one by one until the issue returns. The last enabled one will be the likely cause and you will need to contact the author to investigate and fix it.

If the above does not help, you will want to have your web host or server admin review your server logs to assist with performance related issues, particular your web server (Apache, IIS, etc.) and your MySQL server.

WHMCS is their for blaming our sever hardware, Intel Xeon E5, 200 GB Nvme SSD. 

Could anyone give us some recommendations on what to do about this?

Kind Regards,

David Brockway

RZDHosting,

Managing Diretcor 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to my world..
In a distant time .. the WHMCS cost $ 15.95 and had fast, quality service, today it's $ 39.95 a month to expect a response of the genre

"It's not our fault, check with the server administrator .."

I have since version 7.x with several WHMCS problems, including today I forwarded my ticket number 9 to their team, where it contains several repeated information, in which they demonstrate that the problem has been the updates without notion and compatibility of the system.

If you have a light, please share .. for counting on the WHMCS team anyway technical, it's like winning the lottery. Thing that one day, one time will occur ..