Custom CSS classes used in Email Templates, changed after update

Filozof

Hi, Team!

When setting up WHMCS, I added some custom HTML code to some of the Email Templates.

Example:

I added the following:

<a class="email-button">Client Area</a>

for a link to client area to look like button in emails sent to client. And it worked fine. The code is still there in Email Templates, no problem there, but when inspecting element on frontend, it has some random code before the actual class name and because of that, the original css for that element is not rendered.

Please check screenshot in attachment and help me out to solve this issue.

Untitled-1.jpg

18 hours ago, Filozof said:

The code is still there in Email Templates, no problem there, but when inspecting element on frontend, it has some random code before the actual class name and because of that, the original css for that element is not rendered.

I don't think it's an issue with the template itself, because if I add a link like yours, it works fine...

ryGeTfP.png

i'm assuming that you've declared your email css in the setup -> general settings -> mail tab ? that's where I would be looking if I were you...

you could try opening a ticket with Support, but they may equally class it as customisation and send you back here! 🙄