cPanel Account creation

Hello,

I just faced an issue which wasn't there earlier. Whenever a client signups for a product, WHMCS shows everything is fine, a client gets email of product welcome, invoice mail, etc. but in product welcome email username and password fields are blank. 

At the back-end when I view the product details there also, username and password fields are empty. I checked log, module activity and nothing appears there. Not even an error of cPanel account creation. I have also setup the product to "AUTOMATICALLY SETUP THE PRODUCT AS SOON AS THE FIRST PAYMENT IS RECEIVED" in module settings. As I already said this didn't happen earlier, just 2-3 days back everything was working fine. But now I don't know what happened. 

It's when I manually click on create button of module commands in product/services section of client, it creates a cPanel account.

So anyone could help me in fixing this issue?

Just now, uzairpandith said:

Hello,

I just faced an issue which wasn't there earlier. Whenever a client signups for a product, WHMCS shows everything is fine, a client gets email of product welcome, invoice mail, etc. but in product welcome email username and password fields are blank. 

At the back-end when I view the product details there also, username and password fields are empty. I checked log, module activity and nothing appears there. Not even an error of cPanel account creation. I have also setup the product to "AUTOMATICALLY SETUP THE PRODUCT AS SOON AS THE FIRST PAYMENT IS RECEIVED" in module settings. As I already said this didn't happen earlier, just 2-3 days back everything was working fine. But now I don't know what happened. 

It's when I manually click on create button of module commands in product/services section of client, it creates a cPanel account.

So anyone could help me in fixing this issue?

I even contacted my host in order to clear whether there is any limit of creating accounts or any space problem, but from there end it's ok.