Issue setting product price

CianH

Hi all,

I’m having some issues when creating a product, specifically assigning prices.

When I change the payment type to One Time or Recurring and set the prices everything seems fine, I fill out all the information and then click save, at this point the product saves all the information apart from the payment type.. It just return to Free.

This also happens when a product already exists if I save the product the pricing changes to free overriding the previous values.

I have tried searching for anything relating to this issue and have also disabled all add-ons but the issue still persists.

Does anyone have a clue what the problem might be?

Thanks
Cian

On 18/01/2019 at 16:41, CianH said:

have just tried uploading the vendor folder and still got the same issue, its a weird one. 

it might be worth opening a ticket with Support - this is one of those situations where it may be beneficial to see and investigate in person - e.g., to rule out if it's a strict SQL mode database issue; a js clash in the admin area (i'm assuming you're using a default admin template and not a custom one?); some third party addon that is messing with the usual processes... plus you can share details with them that you shouldn't share publicly here.

with this being a new install, i'd still be inclined to think that it's an installation issue, but Support should be able to track down the specific cause.