Suden problems with cron process in WHMCS

vinnyvrj

My name is Vinny and I am running WHMCS for about 3 years or so now all of the platform was working well at version 6.5 when I finally updated to 7.0 I noticed my Cron jobs did not start to work properly so I contacted cPanel support whom supposedly fixed the issue although now as of 1/9/2019 I started to get emails every five minutes stating thate I should refer to this link below in the email. The emails heading said ea-php-70 is deprecated as of  11/2019 

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/EA4/EasyApache+4+and+the+ea-php-cli+Package

When I went to this link it said to install: yum install ea-php-cli-lsphp 

The ea-php-cli packages installs the fallowing PHP binaries 

/usr/bin/php -- this executable uses the php-cgi binary for the specific PHP version .
/usr/local/bin/php -- The executable uses the php-cli binary for the specific PHP version. 
When you install a PHP version , the system also installs the ea-php-cli-lsphp package. This package contains the /usr/bin/lsphp binary. This executable uses the lsphp (Litespeed) binary for the selected specified PHP version. 

Note The ea-php-cli-lsphp package manages this binary . Ifg you can not call this binary, you can install it manually with the fallowing command:

and install)   yum install ea-php-cli-lsphp 

I was getting these emails every five minutes. According to WHMCS commands it states you are suppose to use this as a Cron command inside the cPanel account  php -q /home/venthost/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php

Although cPanel placed in this command -> php -ea_php 70 -q /home/venthost/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php

Now after placing this file in my account that says <.ea-php-cli-cache

they have placed this cron command in the account 

/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/venthost/whmcsdata/crons/crons.php

I am going crazy with these people can anyone tell me what's going on this all seemed to start after I checked for an update inside WHMCS so it seems. 

And it was working fine up until 1/9/2019. Not only this the nasty platform will not give me the proper time of day it is thinking it is five hours ahead of its time. How distracting because this platform has not given me the proper time sense I have installed the software. Then when I asked cPanel for help and they installed something and I do not believe it is the proper program I have a file in my account that says <.ea-php-cli-cache and I can not delete this file or download it or edit it although it states it has 8kb of data all you can do is view it and when you do it says file not found?

This is insane and has cost me allot of very serious time from doing other things is anyone else having this problem and what am I suppose to do 

• 3 weeks later...