Invoice pdf language

2 hours ago, paldigit said:

Does anyone know why the invoice pdf file is generated in default English language, instead of default language selected from the General settings> Localisation ? 

the invoice should be generated in the client's own chosen language - if they choose a language while logged in, the database will update the appropriate table to store that language as their language choice and will remain that way until they (or you manually) change it.

I think if they logged in and hadn't changed the language, then that value should be empty in the database and WHMCS should default to using the localisation value... but it's been a while since I tested that in practice.

Thank you, Brian, but the user have no option to chose languages because I disabled this possibility and set the default lang globally. Even the email templates are in English, despite the fact that I chose a different language, so I have translated them manually. I can translate the invoice.pdf by editing /lang/english.php file(I know this is not a permanent solution, as I need to move the file to /lang/overrides), but I do not understand why the invoice is generated in English even when the global localisation is different.

3 hours ago, paldigit said:

Thank you, Brian, but the user have no option to chose languages because I disabled this possibility and set the default lang globally.

even with those changes, they can set it in the URL if they know what they're doing and that would update the database too. 🙂