2Checkout Inline Checkout Form

Hello,

Is there any option for 2Checkout Inline Checkout in WHMCS? I have seen an option in the payment gate way setup "INLINE CHECKOUT". But, still the payment gateway is re-directing me to the checkout Page while checking out. 

Appreciate your support. 

Thank you. 

Vijith

On 09/01/2019 at 09:13, Vijith said:

Is there any option for 2Checkout Inline Checkout in WHMCS?

https://docs.whmcs.com/2CheckOut

Two checkout styles are made available as part of 2CheckOut configuration:

• Inline Checkout - Inline Checkout is an iframe payment option which displays a secure payment form as an overlay when your client is making payment. This allows for payment to be taken from a client without them leaving your site. WHMCS recommends this checkout style when using 2CheckOut.
  • Standard Checkout - Standard Checkout will redirect a client to the 2CheckOut site to make payment before they are redirected back to your site.

there was a hotfix for 2Checkout for v7.6.1, so maybe installing that might resolve your issue (if you're using v7.6.1) - otherwise, might be worth opening a ticket with Support (it's not a gateway that I use, so have had limited experience of it).