Creating buy link with: product, domain, 2x config options and coupon code (= not working).

-M-

Hi all,

Normally I hassle brian! with these kind of things, however I noticed he took a (well deserved) break.
...so I hope someone else can provide some urgent help or shed some light on my issue.

I followed the information as described here: https://docs.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS

However, my link doesn't fully work for some weird reason. There are two things missing from my order link:

- the 2nd configoption I pre-defined
- the coupon code is not being applied

The coupon code is the least of my issues, but the 2nd configoption not being used is.

I am using the following link:

cart.php?a=add&pid=98&billingcycle=annually&sld=domainname&tld=.com&configoption[106]=538&configoption[99]=428?promocode=extra10discount

This should normally work, right?
....or am I doing something wrong here?

I hope someone can help me out with this or provide some thoughts. In the meantime I will try a few more things.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

On 14/12/2018 at 10:14, MvdL1979 said:

Normally I hassle brian! with these kind of things, however I noticed he took a (well deserved) break.

my firewall seriously let me down and allowed me back in here... i'd thought i'd locked myself out of this place! 🔒

but while i'm here...

On 14/12/2018 at 10:25, MvdL1979 said:

So the only thing not working is the promo code now.

I did send you an email about this, but got an automated reply... somewhere in your ticket system is the answer!

cart.php?a=add&pid=98&billingcycle=annually&sld=domainname&tld=.com&configoption[106]=538&configoption[99]=428&promocode=extra10discount

it should just need a & before the promocode and not a ?

and with that, multiple locks should prevent me returning here until the New Year! 🔐🔐🔐

Hi brian!

my firewall seriously let me down and allowed me back in here... i'd thought i'd locked myself out of this place! 🔒

😂

I did send you an email about this, but got an automated reply... somewhere in your ticket system is the answer!

Man, I must have overlooked. Thank you! 🙂
Apparently you should always use one "?" in that kind of URLs. Stupid from me.

and with that, multiple locks should prevent me returning here until the New Year! 🔐🔐🔐

Have a very nice Christmas and the best wishes for 2019 in advance.

Regards