Double search for domain

hostingarg

Hello.
I use the form in my web to check domains:
<form action="https://whmcs-folder/cart.php?a=add&domain=register" method="post">
Find your Domain: <input type="text" name="query" size="20" />
<input type="submit" value="Go" />
</form>

but the client must perform a second search to know if the domain is available or not.

Is there any form or modification that I can make to appear directly if the domain is available or not, without having to perform that second search?

The same goes for the domain search form from the main page of the client area.

Thanks
Diego

On 12/12/2018 at 16:43, hostingarg said:

is there any form or modification that I can make to appear directly if the domain is available or not, without having to perform that second search?

it should work - and would with Six/Standard_cart as long as your templates are up to date... if you are using custom themes, that may be the issue.

alternatives would be to use the Domainchecker Data Feed on the homepage... or changing the url to use domainchecker.php... or changing name="query" to name="domain" - but if the templates were up to date for your WHMCS version, you shouldn't have to do this.