sld and tld

morganwalton15

Hello,

I want to be able to have a form on my front page which has 2 fields, one where you enter the sld and a second field where you select the tld from select option.

How can i have combine them afterward to submit the full version to whmcs OR anything else which will produce a simialr output for example creating a seperate field in whmcs

17 hours ago, morganwalton15 said:

I want to be able to have a form on my front page which has 2 fields, one where you enter the sld and a second field where you select the tld from select option.

the quick method would be to use the Domain Checker Data Feed...

<script language="javascript" src="feeds/domainchecker.php"></script>

W4twojD.png

17 hours ago, morganwalton15 said:

How can i have combine them afterwards to submit the full version to whmcs OR anything else which will produce a similar output for example creating a separate field in whmcs

no additional coding should be needed, except perhaps some css styling, but the form should pass the sld & tld to the cart and begin the search (at least using Six & standard_cart).