Provisioning 2 modules in one product

I have 2 servers. One is for Mail (windows Server - Solid CP control Panel) and one is for Web (Linux Server - cPanel). I have done the setup for both the servers in WHMCS. I have installed Solid CP addon as well. When i am creating a product, there is an option for module settings where i can define a server. Now when I see the list i can see cPanel and Solid CP there.

I have created a package in my Linux Server for web only and in my Windows for Mail.

Can you please guide how can I create a an order that it uses both server plans to create one product?

Client places an order for Starter Plan - WHMCS runs 2 modules. One for cpanel and one for Solid CP and client gets a welcome email which has all the details of the package.

Would highly appreciate if someone could help me out on this?

I do not want to create a bundle offer. I want to create a normal product.

Please guide.

@dkhamisani, out of the box, a bundle would be the only way to achieve this as you can only specify one server, one option might be to see if you can achieve this using Product addons https://docs.whmcs.com/Product_Addons as they can now have a module assigned to them, you'd need to ensure that users have it ticked or set to 1 by default however