How to show invoicePaymentSuccessAwaitingNotify in viewinvoice.tpl

Hal9000

Question

The viewinvoice.tpl file shows the $LANG.invoicePaymentSuccessAwaitingNotify string if $paymentSuccessAwaitingNotification is true.
Similarly it does for paymentsuccess, pendingreview etc.

I know the other ones can be triggered by setting a URL parameter. But what is the parameter that sets $paymentSuccessAwaitingNotification to true?
I found it nowhere in the documentation.

4 answers to this question

I could be wrong but I think that it triggers with some gateways when the client returns to the invoice before the callback is complete. In fact the message is the following:

Thank you for completing the payment process. We are awaiting notification to confirm the payment you just made. We will send you an email confirmation as soon as this has been received.

Basically it says «Calm down and don't worry! You have successfully paid the invoice. Just wait few seconds to see the invoice turning to Paid».

I just so happened to pay an invoice on whmcs.com via PayPal and I actually got that awaiting notification message.
However the URL shows &paymentsuccess=true and nothing else, so there must be some other criteria that makes that message appear.

Since when adding that variable to viewinvoice.php when the invoice was paid showed the standard paid message, I assume that maybe some variable gets set inside the module_link function if $_GET['paymentsuccess'] is true or something. But which one? Damn...