Checkout page add new or remove field

cseamiya

4 hours ago, cseamiya said:

I want to remove the company details and street address 2 field from checkout page.

there are two real options here - edit the checkout.tpl template or use CSS code within templates/six (or custom)/css/custom.css to hide those elements.

if you were using Six/Standard Cart, I would suggest to edit the template as it will give a cleaner output - you'll have to repeat it after every WHMCS update though... you'll just need to remove the two divs below...

<div class="col-sm-12">
                            <div class="form-group prepend-icon">
                                <label for="inputCompanyName" class="field-icon">
                                    <i class="fas fa-building"></i>
                                </label>
                                <input type="text" name="companyname" id="inputCompanyName" class="field" placeholder="{$LANG.orderForm.companyName} ({$LANG.orderForm.optional})" value="{$clientsdetails.companyname}"{if $loggedin} readonly="readonly"{/if}>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-sm-12">
                            <div class="form-group prepend-icon">
                                <label for="inputAddress2" class="field-icon">
                                    <i class="fas fa-map-marker-alt"></i>
                                </label>
                                <input type="text" name="address2" id="inputAddress2" class="field" placeholder="{$LANG.orderForm.streetAddress2}" value="{$clientsdetails.address2}"{if $loggedin} readonly="readonly"{/if}>
                            </div>
                        </div>

YdzBED6.jpg

using css would be a better solution - *IF* WHMCS had IDs on their divs.. but they rarely do. 🙄

without them, the best you can do is to hide the elements inside them... but that will leave spaces in the checkout form.

input#inputCompanyName.field,
input#inputAddress2.field
{ display: none;}

label[for="inputCompanyName"],
label[for="inputAddress2"]
{ display:none; }

fgHVtvE.jpg

if you have a custom orderform with correct IDs etc, then you could use custom.css and you shouldn't have to worry about WHMCS updates breaking them (unless WHMCS change the form).