Set client group if invoice is unpaid or overdue

Is there a hook that can set the client group id to 0 (none) while he/she has an unpaid or overdue invoice, but sets it back to client group id 1 when he/she pays the invoice, however doesn't set the client group until the product has been accepted. so the conditions for when and when not: set it to 1 if the product is accepted, and no unpaid/overdue invoices. set it to 0 when the product has an unpaid/overdue,  and is not approved.

19 hours ago, hanstavo said:

Is there a hook that can set the client group id to 0 (none) while he/she has an unpaid or overdue invoice, but sets it back to client group id 1 when he/she pays the invoice, however doesn't set the client group until the product has been accepted.

Accept Order can be used when you accept an order - inside the hook, you could either run a SQL database update query or use the UpdateClient API to change the group value... you could also do a query to check if that client has unpaid/overdue invoices for your conditionality.

19 hours ago, hanstavo said:

so the conditions for when and when not: set it to 1 if the product is accepted, and no unpaid/overdue invoices. set it to 0 when the product has an unpaid/overdue,  and is not approved.

InvoicePaid can be used after an invoice is marked as paid.

12 minutes ago, brian! said:

Accept Order can be used when you accept an order - inside the hook, you could either run a SQL database update query or use the UpdateClient API to change the group value... you could also do a query to check if that client has unpaid/overdue invoices for your conditionality.

InvoicePaid can be used after an invoice is marked as paid.

Can it be done if its not manualy marked as paid but automatically is set to paid?

9 hours ago, brian! said:

yes.

So If I use the hook you said, it will work even if I don't manualy marke invoice as paid but only do if I manually (or automatically) approved the order? Because currently it only is working when I manualy mark invoice as paid.