Looking for wbteampro reviews

craigedmonds

• 3 years later...

I was looking for the same and couldn't find any.

I have been using Perfex CRM till now, but wanted something that integrated with WHMCS, so I didn't have to get my clients to use another completely separate system.

I have installed the trial and it feels very clunky so far, and the support are very slow at responding to tickets.
It is also nowhere near as good at Perfex and more expensive, so I don't think it is worth it just for the WHMCS integration.

I have been using the other plugins, mainly timelog they have been responsive to normal issues with tickets.  I have not had any issues with the plugins and am about to send in some feature request to see how it is handled.

At this point i wouldn't hesitate to purchase their other products.

• 4 weeks later...

OK so I have tested out wbteampro for a month, and unfortunately I have to report it does have quite a few annoying bugs and issues. I also just found the whole thing feels messy and cluttered.

Every issue I reported to them resulted i them basically blaming me and saying it's because of the way I work and it seems their product doesn't meet with my requirements.

They like to use the word "product Workflow" a lot, bt don't seem to actually understand what that phrase means.

On the project tickets page, you would expect it to only show tickets related to projects, but no,  it just displays all active tickets in the system.
when I asked about this, they said it can be filtered, but there is no way to filter out non project related tickets... 

Their answer to this was

The purpose is defined by your workflow. In our experience, and that of many of our users, the ticket view allows for a more comprehensive and project focused list filter. If it is not useful to you, then you may choose not to use it. 

Clealry  displaying tickets that have nothing to do with any project is the complete opposite of "project focussed".

the TIMER doesn't actually working.... Clicking the timer button actually causes a javascript error, and while the time has started in the background, you have no way to know its working as the time appears to have not started and just shows 00:00 all the time.

A few other things as well..

Plus the fact that it takes at least 1 week to get a reply from them, which is not good...