Moved WHMCS to new server and seem to have lost cc info

WebGuyz

The configuration.php is correct. Its acting like the information is not there. For example, if I have a customer with an open invoice that is a credit card invoice, I should be able to click them attempt credit card button and it should try to charge the card. I am getting a message that the 

Capture Error
The capture was not successful. Please check the gateway log for more details.

But checking the payment gateway log there is no entry failed or otherwise. I went and checked to see if the user had a credit card on file and all I saw was

Credit Card Details

Existing Card Details
Card Type: American Express
Card Number:

I believe its missing the expiration. Customer received an email saying "We tried to bill you automatically but were unable to because we don't have your credit card details on file."

I guess my question is which table holds the encrypted cc information. I am using the Authorize.net payment gateway option that allows storage of cc info locally. 

Thanks.

Another item. When the credit card is stored and you go to view Credit Card information, you get a popup box with an area to put your decryption key so that you can view the cc info

Now, all the customers who had cc info store and I opt to view the check credit card info the top part show xxxx xxxx xxxx 1234 (where 1234 is that last 4 digits) but I don't see the box below that to enter the decrypt info like I did before I moved it.

This happened to me last time I moved the WHMCS service to a new server host, but last time I just had the customers re-enter their cc info and it was such a pain in the butt. Would like to figure out what happens ot the cc info when moving to a new server IP

Thanks!