Company name missing from invoices

dahamsta

The company name is not appearing in PDF or HTML invoices, just the client name. I think this is since 7.6.1, but I'm not sure, I just had it pointed out by a customer today. This is with the standard Six template, but I've tested it with other templates too. It looks like $clientsdetails["companyname"] is not being set. Can anyone else confirm. Is there a new setting for this somewhere that I've missed?

23 minutes ago, dahamsta said:

Thanks Brian. It's my own mistake unfortunately, someone had set a different billing contact for the customer. I see a few other customers have the same problem, is this a new thing?

i'm not seeing it with billing contacts either - the invoices are still showing company names (when they exist) for billing contacts.

maybe Support have received other reports on this, but yours is the first i've seen here.

The billing contacts had no company name.

I did a search of the database for customers with custom billing contacts and a lot of them seem to be accounts that I created for people, to which they added their company information later. I suspect that when they add their information, a new contact is created and that contact is set for billing. Not sure why the company name isn't set in the contact though. I must test the workflow.