WHMCS Consult / Coder wanted

Nona

hello,

I am looking for a reliable WHMCS coder and consultant. I strive for long-term cooperation. I don't want to have to look for a new freelancer every few months.

An update from version 7.3.1 to the current version and future updates to future versions is required.

I have had the problem for a long time that domains that were paid on time, or that are offered to my customers for free, lapse into expired status. nobody could help me so far.

I use a registrar module for RRPProxy in my installation. This is adapted to my needs. Also a custom template. The programmer who created this is no longer available.

Language files have been adapted
RRPProxy modul must be functional after the update.
and you have to make sure that all functions are still available after an update.

Please send us a message if someone with interest and the necessary know-how would like to contact us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hi Nona,
Greetings!!
I would be glad to assist you.
It would be great if you can please email me at anna(dot)cis23(at)gmail(dot)com so that we could discuss it ahead.
Looking forward for your kind attention
Best Regards, 
Anna J
Skype: <Removed section 4.1 community forums guidelines>am2