How to upgrade a hosting account to a different reseller provider?

Hello,

I would like to know if WHMCS allows to upgrade a hosting account to a different reseller provider...

Like I have a hosting account in reseller number 1 and I would like to upgrade this account for my customer to a hosting account in reseller number 2 because it has more features (when the customer purchases/upgrades to a better hosting plan).

Also if it is possible, how can I make this upgrade possible without requiring the customer to change the name servers in his domain control panel (like when he has a domain in a different domain provider)?

*I was thinking to give him a nameserver of my service and make the WHMCS update the nameserver redirection like:

I give ns1.myhostingservice1.com and after I upgrade the hosting account make an internal redirection of ns1.myhostingservice1.com to ns1.myhostingservice2.com. So the customer will still use the first nameserver and I only redirect in my control panel the ns1.myhostingservice1.com to ns1.myhostingservice2.com.

Hi @DKNPG

Whilst WHMCS does not have a migration wizard built in, you can use the reseller providers migration and then change the Server Account in the product tab, you would then need to remember to set the DNS records on the original server to point to the new server, that would mean all future changes to the DNS would likely need to be done on the orignal server, you might like to consider cPanel DNSONLY I'm not sure if it would fit your use case but worth looking into.