Fix font-awesome in cart view

Nerz0

13 hours ago, Nerz0 said:

I would like to fix the fa-refresh that no longer exists and replace it how to do?

there are known FA5 issues with v7.6 - is this a custom template (e.g not Six) and custom orderform ? if it were standard_cart, the FA5 icons would be on the right, not the left.

ultimately, you could fix it with a sidebar hook, but this looks more like a custom template issue to me.

7 hours ago, brian! said:

il y a des problèmes connus avec FA5 avec v7.6 - est-ce un modèle personnalisé (par exemple pas Six) et un bon de commande personnalisé? s'il s'agissait de standard_cart, les icônes FA5 seraient à droite et non à gauche.

Finalement, vous pouvez le réparer avec un crochet de barre latérale, mais cela ressemble plus à un problème de modèle personnalisé.

it's six i just change the css

13 hours ago, Nerz0 said:

it's six i just change the css

but the FA5 icons are defined in the css, so has your CSS been updated for FA5 or are you just using a custom.css to tweak the default css files?

that missing icon is fas fa-sync, which is new to FA5 and replaces fa-refresh (which no longer exists in FA5)... which icon is the missing icon in your sidebar - refresh or sync.... the page source code, or inspecting the element in the browser should tell you.