Thumbnail & corrupt download ticket attachments

Mehdi

Hello, 

Since this new upgrade 7.6 i currently cannot view ticket thumbnails or download them. 

When verified the attachment is correctly uploaded and available in attachment folder 

Path is correctly set in configuration.php

Permissions are set to 777 for a testing purpouse 

lightbox view doesn't work.

PHP 7.1 / 7.2 ioncube loader 10 - Not causing it 

Snip20180811_13.png

Snip20180811_12.png

On 11/08/2018 at 02:09, Mehdi said:

Since this new upgrade 7.6 i currently cannot view ticket thumbnails or download them. 

When verified the attachment is correctly uploaded and available in attachment folder 

Path is correctly set in configuration.php

Permissions are set to 777 for a testing purpose

lightbox view doesn't work.

just saw something vaguely similar on my v7.6 dev... links worked, lightbox worked, but preview image not shown... the fix for me was to add a custom php.ini to the /includes folder (where thumbnail.php is) that tells  it where the ioncube loaders are. (though I often have to add them to folders to keep WHMCS working correctly!)

but if you're unable to use lightbox or download either, then it might be something else... might be worth uploading the v7.6 files again and seeing if that fixes it.