Renewal failed

Hello,

Since the last update to 7.6 I keep getting sometimes the admin email into my inbox mentioned 'WHMCS Service Renewal Failed'

I never had this email before. The email says as follows:

An automatic renewal attempt was triggered for this service but failed. The renewal will not be attempted again automatically. Please resolve the error and try again.

Client ID: xxx
Service ID: xxx
Product/Service: Service Name
Domain: 
Error: Module Not Found

While checking the service from the email, I can see how the due date changed correctly from 15th August to 15th September, so it actually renewed the service, but I still received that email. And my customer is reporting that he was redirected to the following URL after completing successfully the payment.

https://mydomain.com/viewinvoice.php?id=16639&paymentfailed=true

And that wouldnt make much sense, as the payment was successfully completed, the invoice was marked as paid just fine aswell, so something is happening with the new update. This does not happen everytime someone pays, only sometimes.