Custom export report request

We're looking for a quote on creating a custom export report.  Source code is a must as the report may need to be modified in the future.

This report is a modification of the Transaction Export report.  The export report should default to reporting on the previous month of credit card transactions (first to last day of the PREVIOUS month), however variable date range search is also necessary.  Required output data columns are as follows:

Date, Client Name, Company Name, Client State, Invoice ID, Amount In, Fees, Amount Out, Tax Exempt

The fields Client Name, Company Name, Client State, Tax Exempt, should be pulled from the client profile.  The Tax Exempt status should be a simple Y/N letter (0/1 would work as well) -- need to be able to sort on this field after importing data into a spreadsheet.

I've tried to modify the existing transaction export report, but I could not get the company name, state, or tax exempt status to output (resulting report was always empty if these fields were included in the search).  Attached is a screenshot what I ended up with (just need the missing fields I mentioned).

Thanks,

Brian

Screenshot-2018-08-06-16.06.15.png