how can i lock customfield

kiava

On 02/08/2018 at 16:01, kiava said:

hi , how can i lock the customfield in my whmcs in clientdetails ? because i don't want my customer change details

depends on what type of custom field it is and whether you want to apply it to one or more customfields... what type of customfield is it - a text box, dropdown ?? each requires a slightly different solution.

4 hours ago, brian! said:

depends on what type of custom field it is and whether you want to apply it to one or more customfields... what type of customfield is it - a text box, dropdown ?? each requires a slightly different solution.

in textbox i want lock textbox

19 hours ago, kiava said:

in textbox i want lock textbox

VFI0DK0.png

in clientareadetails.tpl, you would change...

{$customfield.input} {$customfield.description}

to...

{if $customfield.id eq '42'}{$customfield.input|replace:'type="text"':'type="text" readonly'}{else}{$customfield.input}{/if} {$customfield.description}

that example value of '42' is the ID value of the customfield, which you can obtain in various ways - one being to look at the source code in the browser of the text field that you want to make readonly... all other customfields will be editable, but any you specify will be read-only.

thanks a lot

i use your code for my site look like

{if $customfield.id eq '62'}{$customfield.input|replace:'type="text"':'type="text" disabled="disabled"'}
  {elseif $customfield.id eq '76'}{$customfield.input|replace:'type="text"':'type="text" disabled="disabled"'}{else}{$customfield.input}{/if} {$customfield.description}

thanks my problem was solved

On 8/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, brian! said:

VFI0DK0.png

in clientareadetails.tpl, you would change...

{$customfield.input} {$customfield.description}

to...

{if $customfield.id eq '42'}{$customfield.input|replace:'type="text"':'type="text" readonly'}{else}{$customfield.input}{/if} {$customfield.description}

that example value of '42' is the ID value of the customfield, which you can obtain in various ways - one being to look at the source code in the browser of the text field that you want to make readonly... all other customfields will be editable, but any you specify will be read-only.

but we can edit with inspectelement and change it so it was not good for security can you help me for lock from database?