Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Today I installed a new template then I faced a problem that the home page has shown an error message:
https://madarit.com/index.php

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'Call to a member function translatePassedToFormat() on null' in /home/madarit/public_html/templates_c/01f56b08782650c4a97020a8f322a818db5ccb8e_0.file.homepage.tpl.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /home/madarit/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Call to a membe...', '/home/madarit/p...', 61)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

The client area is working fine.
How can I fix it, please?

This is definitely a template issue. In this case, you can look at the file referenced to see what the line is that is causing the issue, however I would recommend reaching out to the developer of the template to inform them of this issue and see if they can provide a fix for you.

• 2 weeks later...