Domain orders not going past pending.

mm1250

Hello All, this is for v3.5

When a client orders online for hosting/domain through the website the Domain will always get set as PENDING. The invoice has been paid and I have setup the registrar as "enom" for the automatic registration in the "domain pricing" config area. Does anyone know why this would be? The hosting portion sent off the cpanel request just fine and set it as "Complete" but it seems the domain part is not going past "pending". BTW, I can manually approve the domain order using the pending orders section.

are there enough funds in your enom account to complete this ?

Did you tried clicking the Register button on this order in your whmcs ?

I do have enough moeney in Enom account. I currenlty have ENom setup as test mode. Would that be it?

I'm still putting in test orders in the system, trying to make sure it's fullproof. So far I put in 2 orders and found this common error.

Hello Matt,

I can do the manual order approval and send it off to enom and it registers it just fine. But it's not auto registering it at all. After the client makes the order and pays the invoice it should register it right away vs waiting for someone to approval the domain order.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been experiencing the same problem with both enom and distributeIT. Did you resolve the problem, mm1250? I don't believe it is an error with the Domain Registrar, because there are no error notices in the activity log to say that the automation script encountered an error.