Server Config

stuboy

hi

i have just moved my hosting clients from one server to another

under configuration > manage servers - i have added the new server and set it as default

however i want to removed the old server but it says all the accounts are still on it?

how do i assosiate the accounts with the new server setup in WHM?

hope someone can help

thanks

stuart

• WHMCS Developer
When you choose the new server from the drop down list, is the client automatically set up on the new server and removed from the old server?

Hi

No, the statement was " i have just moved my hosting clients from one server to another" meaning it was all already done and the clients are on the server already.

Joe

Hi

No, the statement was " i have just moved my hosting clients from one server to another" meaning it was all already done and the clients are on the server already.

Joe

It was a question related to the topic. I was expecting an answer, and as you work for WHMCS: please remember who the paying customer is here.