Jump to content

Disk Space Usage Stats not updating in client area

Recommended Posts


WHMCS is successfully setting up clients accounts but it's showing unlimited resources in my client-area and not the resources that I've set in the WHM packages.

WHM is also showing the correct qouta and package information.


I would really appreciate some assistance with this, I've ran a forced update on usage statistics and this is the module log output

{"result":{"totalbwused":null,"diskoverselling":0,"totaldiskalloc":null,"totalbwalloc":null,"reseller":"powersta","diskused":null,"bandwidthlimit":0,"diskquota":0,"accts":[],"bwoverselling":0,"statusmsg":"Fetched Reseller Data OK","status":1}}



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...


i'd suggest working through the Cron troubleshooting docs because it's the cron that updates the usage stats...


you could force the stats to update manually by running the Disk Usage Summary Report, but if it's not updated regularly, the cron is the first place to look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated