Need a solution for % on the tickets.

Hi, 

I'm pretty new to teh WHMCS option, and we started using is as a ticketing system rather than a  host handling solution. I was wondering if there is already module/plugin which could add a  %(percentage) based column to the ticket overview, which would clarify to which percentage teh ticket has been solved. 

The reason for it is to show teh customer the level of the solution reached on teh ticket raised. People tend to formulate more than a single question inside a single ticket. 

Is there any existing option for something like that, or would somebody be able to do something like that? 

Kind REgards, 

Leo

Hello Leo,

Something like that is of course possible. Similar solution is often used in various project management addons, unfortunately as far as I know there is no system like this for the tickets themselves. No worries though, if you are interested in getting something like that our team would be more than happy to help you, and we can even suggest some improvements to your idea based on what are your requirements and end goals. If you are interested you can contact us From Here, and from there we can discuss the details :)