Error in ResllerClub contact Edit

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch, this would because you are running an older version of WHMCS and ResellerClub made changes to their API quite some time ago, this requires changes to the way the API's interact on modify-contact. 

We do not have a patch for version 6.1.x as it was end of life by this time, is there anything preventing you from upgrading to the 7.X branch which would resolve this for you?

On 25/05/2018 at 4:12 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch, this would because you are running an older version of WHMCS and ResellerClub made changes to their API quite some time ago, this requires changes to the way the API's interact on modify-contact. 

We do not have a patch for version 6.1.x as it was end of life by this time, is there anything preventing you from upgrading to the 7.X branch which would resolve this for you?

I have purchased this as standalone and lifetime license. Now it does not allow me to upgrade to version 7.x and could not find standalone pricing also. Could you kindly help me?

20 hours ago, Jagansindia said:

I have purchased this as standalone and lifetime license. Now it does not allow me to upgrade to version 7.x and could not find standalone pricing also. Could you kindly help me?

Hi @Jagansindia

All you need to do is renew your Support & Upgrades for the license in your Admin Portal, to do this, head into your client area, click into your license and choose Renew Support and Upgrades from the left hand menu.