Domain order problem

rahulkg

When trying to order a new domain ,  after typing the domain name and click add to cart and then check out, I am directed to a page where json response is shown and not showing the domain configuration page. This happens only on some computers and some computers, for same client and same domain, its working fine. Why such error occur?

domain-order.JPG

domain-err.jpg

Hi,

we have the same problem. 
1. the Addon new Tld's can not be deactivated 

image.thumb.png.d77b7f98d03d08cd01028183d054d927.png

2. If someone tries to register an domain receive the raw JASON data:

domain.thumb.PNG.54a4f28e2a03432f1236321946f3e264.PNG

Don't know if this are two different Problems or one and the same.

Ticket open since 22.04.

Greetings Christian

Hi ,

I will share with you the answer from the support Team:

I have been able to reproduce this issue and so have opened case #MODULE-6767 with our development team in order to have this reviewed in a future release of WHMCS. Whilst I cannot provide an estimated time for completion for this, once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

In the meantime, if you switch your WHMCS installation to using PHP 5.6 or 7.0, you will be able to deactivate this module successfully.

We receive now the raw data of JSON if we try to orde an domain see added picture.

It looks like you have cloned the six theme but have not updated it for WHMCS 7.5. I checked your installation using the six theme which has been updated for WHMCS 7.5 and the domain search facility works without issue.

I would recommend updating your custom theme with the changes made to the six template in version 7.5 to resolve this: https://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.5.0_Release_Notes#Six_Template

1. Problem can be resolved if you switched back to PHP 5.6 or 7.0

2. If you use your own Template be careful.

Thanks to the support Team.

Greetings Christian