Social sign up and login buttons

mrtechnik

Hi,

I have created a custom theme/template for my WHMCS installation and I have used Font Awesome 5.

The icons use different codes to what default WHMCS templates use and now my facebook and twitter sign up and login buttons do not show an icon/logo.

I have searched every file within my WHMCS installation and I cannot find the button icons anywhere.

Does anyone know where they are so they can be modified?

Thank you.

Tom.

Hi Tom,

17 hours ago, WeaveHosting said:

I have created a custom theme/template for my WHMCS installation and I have used Font Awesome 5.

interesting - i'm toying with using FA5 too...

17 hours ago, WeaveHosting said:

The icons use different codes to what default WHMCS templates use and now my facebook and twitter sign up and login buttons do not show an icon/logo.

I have searched every file within my WHMCS installation and I cannot find the button icons anywhere.

Does anyone know where they are so they can be modified?

they're coded within the array outputted via /includes/linkedaccounts.tpl - one quick way might be to do a Smarty replace in the template and change...

{$provider.code}

to...

{$provider.code|replace:'fa fa-facebook':'fab fa-1x fa-facebook mr-3'|replace:'fa fa-twitter':'fab fa-1x fa-twitter mr-3'}

vAuDx5M.pngV7OkdXN.png

you might also be able to do it using a hook with a string replace and looping through the array, but I haven't tried it on that array.