Admin: How to enter Bank Info for Client (AuthNet eCheck)?

erikandre

We have a great relationship with our clients in that we communicate by phone.  A lot. 

If a credit card is expired, we can just give them a call, go to the client profile and update the card. 

Done.

I'm looking for the SAME interface for eChecks (AuthNet), where we can modify bank information within their client portal for recurring billing. 

The only way it appears to do this is to login as the client and attempt to pay an invoice.  Is there no way to do this from the admin level?

*** OR ***

I don't mind entering this subscription information directly at AuthNet, but I don't think there is a way to link a recurring bill so WHMCS generates and confirms payment on invoices, like with credit cards.

Hopefully, I'm missing something simple?  Thank you in advance!

On 4/14/2018 at 9:08 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hey @erikandre

At this stage logging in as a client is the only way to achieve this i'm afraid!

That's a bummer.

If I do it this way, is the echeck information saved like credit card information?  That is, if I (or a customer) make a payment in this way, can the information be used for recurring transactions or will the echeck information have to be entered each and every time?