Suggested Domains List Alignment Issues

CollisionHost

When I look for a domain through the search bar on my homepage it gives a list of suggested domains. However, the button to add to cart and the price tag aren't on the same line as the domain name.

fcae7edd3804c1ca4c79e9ece15fb1d9.png

If I go to my hosting packages and register a domain that way, the alignment is correct.

65e92d3f5d004d94a15a39c43713af32.png

What are the possible reasons for this occurring and how should I go about fixing it? I'm using the HostRocket theme but I'm not sure if that is the issue.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:03, CollisionHost said:

What are the possible reasons for this occurring and how should I go about fixing it? I'm using the HostRocket theme but I'm not sure if that is the issue.

I don't think it's the HostRocket theme because it's happening using Six too... nor do I think it's css or js either...

one thing that I would definitely suggest that you take a closer look at is your domainregister.tpl template - it is NOT the same as the one supplied with v7.5... with a casual glance, it looks like the v7.3 equivalent templates to me. :?:

I don't think the domainoptions.tpl has changed, so that's why it's probably still working after the update - i'm assuming you have installed/updated to the v7.5 version and are not using v7.3 - although every file i'm checking looks like v7.3 to me?

if you are using v7.5, I would recommend downloading the full v7.5 download from WHMCS, and uploading the standard_cart template folder again to see if that fixes it... in fact, if you are using v7.5, you might need to do a complete upload to overwrite all the old files.