Client Area & Cpanel Login 404 Error

I've looked through so many articles and been trying so many things.  I really need help on this one, everything else is golden.

1 - When attempting to Login to an account once the correct login information is entered, I am taken to a 404 page.  There is some redirect error.  I've seen some things about .hataccess code.  I have added the code but still to no avail.
Initial Registration takes me into the client area, but when logging out and  logging back in, aka anyone normally trying to use their account after the first time, it goes to 404

https://developmentdesign.net/whmcs
User - dylan.elmgreen@gmail.com
PW - Testie123!

2 - When I try to access a client's  Cpanel by logging in through the admin area, it says that this "Action Failed Unable to auto-login. Please contact support. "

Hello @Development Design

1 hour ago, Development Design said:

1 - When attempting to Login to an account once the correct login information is entered, I am taken to a 404 page.  There is some redirect error.  I've seen some things about .hataccess code.  I have added the code but still to no avail.
Initial Registration takes me into the client area, but when logging out and  logging back in, aka anyone normally trying to use their account after the first time, it goes to 404

It looks like you are using a bridge such as Wordpress and this is causing an error, likely due to the configuration of the settings of the bridge, please double check these settings are correct, removing the integration will confirm if the issue is created by the bridge.

1 hour ago, Development Design said:

2 - When I try to access a client's  Cpanel by logging in through the admin area, it says that this "Action Failed Unable to auto-login. Please contact support. "

This generally indicates a permissions issue, please go to Utilities > Logs > Module Logs and enable this log, once done, try using Login as a client, then check the Module Log for errors this should reveal the error messages for this issue.

On 3/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

It looks like you are using a bridge such as Wordpress and this is causing an error, likely due to the configuration of the settings of the bridge, please double check these settings are correct, removing the integration will confirm if the issue is created by the bridge.

This generally indicates a permissions issue, please go to Utilities > Logs > Module Logs and enable this log, once done, try using Login as a client, then check the Module Log for errors this should reveal the error messages for this issue.

I dont know what that means.  Create a subdomain and install the system on the subdomain?  I have triple checked all of the settings.  However, I just think that I have and dont really know what settings you want me to double check.

On 3/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Thank you!  Will report back!

Thank you so much for your help in getting this remedied!  I am so greatly appreciative!

Module
cpanel
Action
create_user_session
Request
api.version=1&user=characte&service=cpaneld&app=Home
Response
{"cpanelresult":{"apiversion":"2","error":"Access denied","data":{"reason":"Access denied","result":"0"},"type":"text"}}

7 hours ago, Development Design said:

Response
{"cpanelresult":{"apiversion":"2","error":"Access denied","data":{"reason":"Access denied","result":"0"},"type":"text"}}

Ok, so the error here indicates that the Access Key/API Token you have entered under Setup > Products/Services > Servers is incorrect or does not have API access please renter the tokens from WHM and ask your Host to check you have API Permissions

7 hours ago, Development Design said:

Is there another way to access the CPanel?  I have paying customers waiting on me to set up hosting and since I am locked out both of the login and also of the admin access to CPanel, everything is on hold

www.yoursite.com/cpanel or www.yoursite.com/whm You'll need to know the login credentials for your WHM account to get in via these logins

I went to the servers page and tried to login to WHM from there, even though I was already logged into WHM on another tab and recieved this message.  So I think that I do not have API Permissions activated.  Where can I find the API Key

An Error Occurred

cPanel API Response: Access denied

Also I tested the API Connection and received this message
FAILED: Array

It depends on the version of cPanel/WHM you are using for the most recent versions the steps are.

1. Login to WHM and navigate to Development >> Manage API Tokens
  2. Click Generate Token
  3. Enter a name for your token, such as WHMCS

To check your API key has the right permissions we need please refer to https://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM#API_Permissions_Configuration