Error Registrant - Required parameter missing: name

i am using WHMCS: Version: 7.4.2

Hi one of my client was trying to change domain WHOIS info but its not working and giving this error bellow

"Registrant - Required parameter missing: name "

I have tryed to assign a new contact and connect to WHOIS info still same error, then i try to all the info separately but still no luck.

i have submit ticket to my domain reseller they are not come up with any solution till now.

can you please help? any one please?

Hello @Hasan Mahmudul

Could you confirm what registrar you are using?  if you are using ResellerClub/LogicBoxes then this maybe the cause

This error indicates that the client's details are not being sent to ResellerClub. Ensure the client's details are filled in the following locations:

• Under their Profile Tab
  • Under the Contacts Tab (if a contact is specified on the order details page)
  • Your company details are specified under Setup > General Settings > Domains tab > Default Billing/Admin/Tech Contact Details
  • The Setup > General Settings > Domains tab > Use Clients Details option is ticked.