Invoice customizing

Dear WHMCS users,

I just got WHMCS and i'm trying to get it all working for now. But when i send a invoice to anybody it doesn't even show my information what is a must to be a official invoice.

Is there any way of any person who can help/support me with this problem?

Maikel

Thanks fixed it indeed!

Another question now my invoice numbers are #1 #2 etc.

I want to give it {YEAR}{MONTH}{DAY}{NUMBER} it says invoicenumber format and i could fill in that. But it doesn't change any number at my new invoices? How to configure that.

invoice.png

57 minutes ago, maikeltjeee said:

Another question now my invoice numbers are #1 #2 etc.

I want to give it {YEAR}{MONTH}{DAY}{NUMBER} it says invoicenumber format and i could fill in that. But it doesn't change any number at my new invoices? How to configure that.

from that screenshot, I can see that you have "Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering" (Opeenvolgende nummering) enabled.... this means that your unpaid invoices will still use 1,2,3 etc... but PAID invoices should use your custom invoice number format.

if you mark an invoice as PAID, does the paid invoice use the custom invoice number format - {YEAR}{MONTH}{DAY}{NUMBER}  ??