Updating contact details of mass domains

CHROMEIS

I want to change contact details of all domains under my reseller. To simplify the problem, say I've only 1 domains-reseller account.

I want t oupdate their AMDIN or TECHNICAL details - including email, name, postal code etc.

What will be most appropriate way to do it in one shot? Moving customer to customer and traversing every single domain will be cumbersome.

14 hours ago, CHROMEIS said:

I want to change contact details of all domains under my reseller. To simplify the problem, say I've only 1 domains-reseller account.

I want to update their ADMIN or TECHNICAL details - including email, name, postal code etc.

WHMCS doesn't store those details, they will be pulled from the registrar and sent back to them once updated.

14 hours ago, CHROMEIS said:

What will be most appropriate way to do it in one shot? Moving customer to customer and traversing every single domain will be cumbersome.

I would do it on your registrar's website - they may have a bulk update feature.

also, bear in mind that under the new ICANN rules, the registrant of each domain being updated, may be sent an email about these changes - they will then have to confirm that they want the change(s) to take place before any change to the whois record is made.