Stripe - Required Template Changes Not Found

I installed version 7.4.1 from 6.x and I try to add a stripe payment.

I get the message:

Required Template Changes Not Found: We were unable to detect the presence of the required WHMCS 7.1 template changes for Stripe compatibility in your active order form or client area template. Please ensure the changes itemised in the 7.1 upgrade here have been applied. Please see Template Changes for more information.

Not sure what to do to make this work.

If fixing the template problem fixes the payment problem that would be great. If not when I try to do a payment using Stripe I get:

The following errors occurred:

• Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support.

On 3/5/2018 at 19:12, Esite said:

Not sure what to do to make this work.

bear in mind that the default stripe only works on Standard_cart (or one of it's comparison or slider templates) - not "Boxes", "Modern" or likely any custom not based on SC.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Stripe

Warning: The Stripe gateway module is not compatible with the Modern or Boxes order form templates.

if you're using the template versions from v7.4.1, then you shouldn't need to make any template changes... if you're using older versions of the templates from v6, then you probably will either have to make the changes to them, or switch to using the templates that came with the upgrade.

22 hours ago, Esite said:

If fixing the template problem fixes the payment problem that would be great. If not when I try to do a payment using Stripe I get:

The following errors occurred: Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Stripe#Remote_Transaction_Failure._Please_Contact_Support

May also present itself as "No Stripe Details Found for Update" in the Gateway Log.

This issues usually occurs due to interference from a 3rd party Stripe module. Using the official Stripe module requires the full uninstallation and removal of any custom or third party Stripe integrations. This includes removal of all files and any template modifications. Known modifications that can trigger this error include:

• A hook file present in /includes/hooks/stripe.php. This file should be removed when switching to the Official Stripe module.
  • Template customisations present in your active order form template files.
  • The payment method is set to a module other than Stripe. There are two solutions:
    • Change the client's Payment Method setting to the Stripe module. This is done under the client's Profile tab,
    • Make Stripe the system default payment gateway. This done by using the green arrows on the Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways > Manage Existing Gateways tab to move Stripe to the top of the page.

The above errors may also be caused by out of date template files. Please refer to the Standard Cart changes in 7.1 as itemised at the following URL and ensure any custom checkout.tpl template files are updated with these changes: https://github.com/WHMCS/orderforms-standard_cart/commit/3f937105958aabadbc93cbdcfa6af7e05b1edc6d