HTML PRODUCT CODE NEEDED

HI Experts,

I was trying to set up my products/ services but the first always appears well but when I enter the next it happens to appear wrongly. Can someone help me with the Grid view code thread?

I mean i want four products to appear with grid view. The first screenshot is the one I wrote but I wanted it to be like the second screenshot.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2018-3-3 Shopping Cart - HostBlast Online.png

19 hours ago, Fadigs said:

I mean i want four products to appear with grid view. The first screenshot is the one I wrote but I wanted it to be like the second screenshot.

it should appear as it does in the second picture without changing anything.

however, there are issues with your site....

YnLopKk.png

the "Powered by" line is in a different location depending on the product group... assuming that you haven't modified the orderform templates in any way, then it could be being caused by what you are entering into the product descriptions (possibly additional html code)... there is certainly an issue with the <divs>.

JSxJneM.png

I think the quickest advice is to remove all product descriptions for now and see if that fixes the layout issues... if so, then start (carefully!) adding the descriptions back in....

https://docs.whmcs.com/Standard_Order_Form_Templates#Using_Feature_Highlights