Custom premium names module / removing www. string

Hi all,

I have two issues while setting up WHMCS:

1. Customers are able to enter www.example.com from the front page and the domain checker. And the domain comes as available even if it is not. How can I disable this?

2. Is there a custom premium names lookup module I can use? I need to setup premium lookup domains for a special ccTLD and I need to write my own module. Anything I could look as an example or buy would be really useful.

Thank you a lot for your time

12 hours ago, dotsensei said:

1. Customers are able to enter www.example.com from the front page and the domain checker. And the domain comes as available even if it is not. How can I disable this?

12 hours ago, dotsensei said:

2. Is there a custom premium names lookup module I can use? I need to setup premium lookup domains for a special ccTLD and I need to write my own module. Anything I could look as an example or buy would be really useful.

you could take a look at some of the Hexonet registrar modules (they aren't encrypted), or those listed in Marketplace (some of which are free and possibly unencrypted) - they may give you clues as to how to do it... but bear in mind that your registrar/registry will need an API for you to lookup their premium domains - it's not solely done by WHMCS.