Specific Configuration after a service is bought

hi

so we want to make a host reseller that is free.

you buy it for free and then configure it to what you want i.e 5 domains and 10gb space, and that is easily done with configurable options.

my question is how to give them the freedom to choose what they want even after they bought the service with configured specs.

ie they want to make it 20gb space

how is that done in an automatic way that doesn't involve human effort or the least possible involvement.

thanks in advance guys.

On 2/22/2018 at 06:51, MeMaIs said:

my question is how to give them the freedom to choose what they want even after they bought the service with configured specs.

by using Configurable Options Upgrades...

With the configurable options upgrade configuration, this allows your clients to upgrade or downgrade the configurable option selections you offer on the product. You do not need to specify any further configuration for this - by simply ticking the box the upgrade options will be shown to the client in the client area. The upgrade price for configurable options are calculated in exactly the same was products described above.

On 2/22/2018 at 06:51, MeMaIs said:

how is that done in an automatic way that doesn't involve human effort or the least possible involvement.

if you want to automate the provisioning, you may need to buy the Configurable Package Addon too.