Empty cart button in "cart.php?a=view" not working

Michel.3w

Hello everybody

I would like to solve a problem if is possible. I'm using WHMCS 7.4 and when a client click on "Empty Cart" button in "cart.php?a=view" page, nothing happens. I attached a file from a screen print where the problem occurs. I appreciate any help.

Untitled-1.png

6 hours ago, Michel.3w said:

I would like to solve a problem if is possible. I'm using WHMCS 7.4 and when a client click on "Empty Cart" button in "cart.php?a=view" page, nothing happens. I attached a file from a screen print where the problem occurs. I appreciate any help.

as soon as I see a button like that not working, my first thought would be that you've modified/replaced either the main theme (Six) and/or the orderform... basically, it's likely going to be a javascript conflict somewhere.

if you are using a custom theme/orderform, switch to using clean versions of Six/Standard_cart and see if it works... it should do, and if it does, then that confirms its a js issue in your custom template; if it doesn't (and i'd be surprised), then there is an issue elsewhere.