Domain Registration Period

Trluk

Hi, I am using the Standard order cart which works well with the template I am using.

I would like to display the registration period on the domainregistration.tpl  file   so customers can select how long to register after they have completed the search.

I also would like to have an option or at least a link to modify the registration period in the domain config page too?

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks. Trluk

14 hours ago, Trluk said:

I would like to display the registration period on the domainregistration.tpl  file   so customers can select how long to register after they have completed the search.

you used to be able to do that in the v6 version of Standard_cart... will take a look when I get the chance... but from memory, v7 "streamlined" the ordering process and so you'd have to undo a lot of that js code - i'm not sure just using v6 code would work now.

14 hours ago, Trluk said:

I also would like to have an option or at least a link to modify the registration period in the domain config page too?

I don't think that's ever been possible - certainly can't recall it occurring on any template.

remember that the user can change registration lengths in view cart if they want to.

Hi, thank for your reply,

I was arriving at that conclusion, I did see it on view cart but just wanted at the option, maybe I will just put a link back to view cart page.

I did manage to get it by brining the domain suggestions from the modern cart and merging it into the domainregister.tpl file but it was a mess and a bit beyond me at the moment. 

I do get the streamline cart idea but seem that it misses out the view cart step all  together and a user would not see a link where they can alter the registration period during the process.

Thanks for your advice, very much appreciated.