Bundle & Domains

Go to solution Solved by brian!,

At the moment, I am completely opting out of the selling of domains - I know, more money and all that. This will be a completely new system for my clients, and I don't want to throw in another service in to the mix until the dust has settled.

With this in mind, I have completely disabled all the domain options in Setup > General Settings > Domains. (See attached)

5a8743457fdcd_2018-02-1620_39_52-WHMCS-GeneralSettings.png.889e21ca126886557474739b73e1ce87.png

I am also trying to make use of the Product Bundles, but I avoid using cart.php directly without any variables, so any products are linked directly and the site doesn't show the standard products page (If that makes sense?)

My issue at the moment is, when I create a bundle, the link for that bundle automatically goes to the "Choose a domain" cart page, which appears blank because the options are disabled.

5a87434ae289f_2018-02-1620_47_02-ShoppingCart-LionheartServices.thumb.png.6bdd73b8e9d145c43919a9bead9d01f9.png

What I would like to happen is the same process for single products:

1. Customer clicks link from homepage
  2. Link goes straight to "Configure Product"
  3. Customer adds to cart

Is there a way to make product bundles link in the same manner?

There may be a point in the future in which I adopt the domain selling features of WHMCS, so anything I change now, should be done in a way that is easily reversible